Skip to main content
TEXTBOOK REFUND POLICIES
- Textbooks purchased in error for current term may usually be returned for a full refund up to the refund deadline.
- Returns will be accepted during the 1st week of each semester with a sales receipt.
- You must present your receipt to obtain a refund.
- New books must be returned in their original condition. Shrink wrapped packages must returned unopened.
- All Purchases made with credit card, must be refunded to that credit card.
- After refund deadline, all textbook sales are final.
MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICIES
- All returns must be accompanied by an original receipt or gift receipt.
- Purchases originally made with a credit or debit card will be credited back to the card, card must be present.
- 30 calendar day return policy on clothing.
- Clothing must be unworn with original tags attached.
- Clearance clothing returns limited to 5 calendar days.